Each participant of an ECJS Event will receive the following:
- Deluxe luxury accommodation (where applicable)
- Free WiFi Internet Access in all rooms and public areas (depending on hotel provision)
- General Room facilities
- Free access to hotel sport and leisure activities (depending on hotel provision)
- Spa / Fitness centre treatments/ activities may cost extra (depending on hotel provision)
- Glatt Kosher meals
- Entertainment and workshops
- City Tours with professional guides (where applicable)
- Organised transport for official trip tours and visits (where applicable)
- Optional Parking (charged by the hotel directly to each individual)
Participants will NOT be provided with
- Luxury items (alcoholic beverages besides Friday night, etc)
- Additional room service (washing, dry cleaning, etc)
- Health and other insurance
- Every participant should ensure that their personal insurance covers medical expenses during their stay.
- ECJS does not take responsibility for damages done by participants (in hotel, buses and other locations). Participants are legally responsible for any damage they cause.
- Participant must notify ECJS in advance of any illnesses, allergies or medications they are on if there is any risk of any possible side effects or reactions that ECJS should be aware of. It is the participants own responsibility to ensure they prevent such reactions / side effects taking place as much as realistically possible, and ECJS does not take any responsibility for any medical care / treatment or incidents that may happen due to a participants failure to adhere to their personal medical responsibilities.
- Any participant may be charged the full cost of the event and sent home during the program if fraudulent information was provided on the registration form for the event or ECJS member/associate form.
ECJS only confirms and guarantees the booking once ticket purchased is received and approved, and payment is also received and approved by the ECJS office. Until this time, ECJS does not take any responsibility for your commitment to the event. Therefore ECJS does not advise you to book your flights / travel arrangements, until you receive the payment approved confirmation from the ECJS office as before this time ECJS does not guarantee you a place to participate in the event.
ECJS does its best to adhere to all specific room and event requests (such as room sharing preferences). However, in certain circumstances this may not be possible. In this situation the participant consents to the full authority of ECJS to make any changes necessary.
Local Packages are only for those people currently living in the event city, holding full residency or alternatively students studying abroad/young adults working abroad on proof of holding a local address.
Participants must prove financial situation warranting discount. A copy of a valid passport and/or references are required. Documents and/or letter outlining your request with contact details of either a Rabbi or Jewish community organization who can vouch for your limited finances should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are awarded a further “extra” discount to the advertised prices we ask that you try your best to attend every session of our program, especially the workshops and lectures, to reflect your appreciation of this donation. A thank you letter about your experiences at the event is required for our sponsors within 2 weeks following the event.
Limited availability. Discounts will be granted solely at the discretion of ECJS and its partners and special offer discounts are only valid on main event dates and exclude extra costs such as extra nights/membership fee etc.
Special Discount offer / Early-bird offer period end date
This is the date all ticket purchases and payment must be RECEIVED by the ECJS office. It is entirely the discretion of the ECJS office staff to decide whether a participant fulfils the demands for the offers, and ECJS hold the full right to charge non-offer price if they believe this is not the case.
Group Organiser or other special offers
These are only applicable to you as an individual and do not apply to any other participants, for example a discount in a 2-person room is a discount on your participation rate and not for the other person sharing the room. It is entirely the discretion of the ECJS office staff to decide whether a participant fulfils the demands for the offers.
You may cancel your ticket purchase until 1 month before the event start date, and ECJS pledges to fully refund you the event payment minus €30 administration processing fee and bank transfer fees when applicable.
If you cancel after 1 month before the event start date until 2 weeks before the event start date, and we are able to find a replacement, you will be refunded the event payment minus 30% and bank transfer fees when applicable. The reason for this deduction is due to the risk we are taking, the longer administration process involved in changing your booking, and often involves more time and expensive phone calls trying to find a replacement.
All cancellations within 2 weeks of the event start date will get no refund, even for a medical emergency. ECJS is NOT obliged at this time to reimburse anyone for any reason whatsoever. ECJS will have already booked, ordered and paid for everything for you by this late date. We will not be able to receive refunds for any of these purchases. Please understand that ECJS is a non-profit organization. We invest over €100 for each member to attend the event beyond the member fee that was paid. With your cancellation we lose this investment as well.
This is our cancellation policy and we apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you. You agree that by purchasing an event ticket, you thereby acknowledge that you have read and understand this permission agreement and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.